We partner with local schools to help create an inclusive learning environment for all.
We are working to address educational shortfalls within established schools by providing teachers, learning resources and via the improvement of school facilities (such as classrooms, introducing clean water, toilets, etc) to create suitable learning environments for the children.
Many established schools desperately need help tackling issues such as:
- Lack of funds to pay teachers, resulting in many classes only receiving tutors very sporadically.
- Lack of space in classrooms to accommodate the growing young population.
- Gender disparity.
- Poor sanitary facilities.
- Lack of basic utilities such as clean water, electricity and internet.
- Forced labour, resulting in many young children having less time to focus on their studies.